At Kickdynamic, we are building the world’s leading email content personalization and automation platform for email marketers. Our mission is to provide our clients with automated email content creation solutions and then help them to leverage data to personalize this content at scale, repeatedly. Customers, including ASOS, Ted Baker, Kate Spade, Fortnum & Mason and PrettyLittleThing use the Kickdynamic platform to create live experiences in their emails.
If you think you think you’re a good fit, please don’t spend hours updating your CV if it’s not ready – wow us with a couple of paragraphs about your experience, about yourself, what makes you tick and why you’re interested (include a link to your LinkedIn profile too).
Send your email to: email@example.com
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join Kickdynamic’s Sales team as a UK based Business Development Representative (BDR). Over the past year the sales team has overachieved their targets and we’re looking for someone to help accelerate that growth!
As a BDR in Kickdynamic’s sales team, you will be responsible for driving new opportunities via LinkedIn, email and calls (and any other creative ways you can think of!) You will also be involved in qualifying some inbound leads which come from our fantastic marketing team.
You’ll be expected to identify relevant brands and stakeholders, help them to understand what Kickdynamic can do and book meetings with the Sales Managers.
In your first 90 days, you can expect to get to know the entire Kickdynamic team inside out and deep dive into the world of email marketing. You’ll spend the majority of your time buddied up with another BDR but the whole sales team will be on hand to get you up to speed.
We are looking for someone who can make a great first impression, has a positive attitude and is looking to kickstart their sales career in software!
The Finer Details
- Work with the wider sales team to create prospecting plan and then deliver it!
- Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator to identify relevant stakeholders and prospect them with relevant strategies.
- Qualify inbound marketing leads.
- Maintain accurate message notes and sales leads in Hubspot.
- Handover qualified leads to the sales manager who will run the opportunity.
- Strong communication skills – Be able to write and speak clearly in a manner that will help us attract new business.
- Confidence – Be able to confidently build rapport with the key stakeholders and maintain a positive attitude through the ups and downs of sales!
- Results driven – Do what it takes to hit quota numbers.
Nice to Haves
- Experience working in email marketing.
- Experience working as a BDR.
- Experience with Hubspot and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Design skills (Photoshop).
£30,000/year + monthly commission on opportunities generated.
As a company we’re based in London, but we are working remotely for the foreseeable future. We are happy to consider UK-based candidates with the possibility of being London-based or working remotely.
If you think you fit the bill, please get in touch. Don’t spend hours updating your CV if it’s not ready – wow us with a couple of paragraphs about your experience, about yourself, what makes you tick and why you’re interested (include a link to your LinkedIn profile too). Send your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org