We are looking for a driven, organised, techy individual with excellent communication skills to join our Customer Success team as an Onboarding Specialist.
In this crucial role you will be the first point of contact managing new Kickdynamic customers during their initial stages. You will guide them through the onboarding process (first 60-90 days) providing consultancy, strategy support, platform training and everything in between. You goal is to get our customers up and running quickly and efficiently to ensure maximum usage of our platform from day 1.
- You’ll lead the onboarding process for new customers – including sales handover, set up, configuration, strategy definition and training delivery to ensure customers have a best-in-class, successful experience onboarding with Kickdynamic.
- You’ll deliver a strategic overview of our technology (all of the things the customer can do) and educate on best practice
- You’ll work with customers to define their objectives and requirements and make them a reality in the first 90 days of working with us
- You’ll manage projects by defining the project scope, develop an onboarding plan and deliver it
- You’ll be the driver behind each brand, inspire them to use our tech as much as they can
- You’ll provide call, email and video support for new clients working to resolve any issues
- You’ll work with Account Management team members to develop new training methods, presentations, and documentation to support client training
- You’ll manage, maintain, and update the help site including recording demonstration videos
- You’ll record customer implementation needs, actions and requests and communicate these back to the team so the onboarding process can continually be improved and refined
- You’ll proactively identify anything that prevents customers onboarding quickly, recommend improvements based on lessons learned
- You’ll identify each customers current tech stack and be responsible for maximising integration opportunities (e.g. product feeds, reviews, user generated content, blog feeds etc).
- You’ll test and provide feedback on current tech to configure it for our use (Google Shopping feeds, APIs, XML, CSV files)
- You’ll lead CRM deep dives to identify what data customers have available for us to use for personalization
- You’ll be a Kickdynamic expert – you’ll be hands on in the platform everyday testing and building dynamic content
Our customers vary in size and experience, and no two customers are the same, so we are looking for an individual with tenacity and a track record of being curious and creative to find solutions.
- You have the ability to communicate thoughtfully and provide answers to questions for both technical and non-technical users
- You’re tech-savvy – product feeds, APIs, CRM data and HTML don’t scare you
- You’re curious to get into the tech and figure it out
- You’re hungry to find a solution
- You’re organised and determined to push projects forwards in a timely manner
- You have hands on email marketing / CRM experience
- Google Shopping Feed experience is a bonus
- Confident using Microsoft Office Suite, Google Sheets, PowerPoint, Trello, Hubspot
More about us
As a company we’re based in London, but we are working remotely for the foreseeable future. We are happy to consider UK-based candidates with the possibility of being London-based or working remotely.
How to apply
Send an email with a covering note and your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Onboarding Specialist. Sell yourself in the email. Wow us with your experience, personality and convince us you’re the one for the job.