Information we may collect from you.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide us by completing forms on our site www.kickdynamic.com and app.kickdynamic.com.
- This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site or subscribing to our service including contact details such as name, email address and phone number.
- Information that you upload to, or share through, our site by using our services including profile information or any personal information in data that you upload.
- Information that you provide us by completing surveys on our site or as carried out by our approved third parties.
- If you contact us for customer or technical support, we may keep a record of that correspondence or conversation.
- Information that you provide us when carrying out transactions through our site including payment details such as credit card information and billing addresses.
- Information we receive from third party search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Microsoft (Bing and MSN) relating to your search activity.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with a amazingly efficient and personalised service when you are using the Kickdynamic website and Kickdynamic services.
We use a number of different cookies on our site. Cookies are small text files stored on a user’s computer by their web browser, designed to store basic information. For more information on cookies please visit allaboutcookies.org.
We use the following two cookies:
1. Session Cookies:
We use a session cookie to remember your log-in for the Kickdynamic application when selected.
More information on session cookies and what they are used for at: allaboutcookies.org.
2. Persistent Cookies for Site Analytics and Performance:
Google Analytics. We use this to understand how the site is being used so we can improve the user experience. All user data is all anonymous.
You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at: http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
On the blog pages of the site are social buttons. These enable users to share or bookmark the blog post or pages. There are buttons for: Twitter, Google +1, Facebook Like, LinkedIn ‘Share’, and StumbleUpon. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of Kickdynamic. If you click on these buttons they will be registering the information.
Emails we send you include tracking whether the user has opened and clicked on the email and what traffic the email send our site. If you want to be sure that none of your email activity is tracked then you should opt out of Kickdynamic’s emails which you can do on any unsubscribe link.
Can I opt out of cookies?
Currently we operate an implied consent policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage.
To opt out you can set your browser to reject cookies or you can delete them yourself. For full information on how to delete cookies please visit aboutcookies.org.
Universal Anti-Spam Policy.
It is prohibited to use Kickdynamic’s services to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorized material. This includes any promotional materials, URLs, “junk mail”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation that you may upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available.