At Kickdynamic, we are building the world’s leading email content personalization and automation platform for email marketers. Our mission is to provide our clients with automated email content creation solutions and then help them to leverage data to personalize this content at scale, repeatedly. In order to achieve this, we need a superstar Marketer.
If you think you think you’re a good fit, please don’t spend hours updating your CV if it’s not ready – wow us with a couple of paragraphs about your experience, about yourself, what makes you tick and why you’re interested (include a link to your LinkedIn profile too).
Send your email to: email@example.com
Now….About the role
We’re hiring a UK based Marketing Manager. Our new team member will be responsible for all things digital marketing including content creation, website management, SEO and Paid advertising to drive inbound traffic, downloads and demo requests. We value autonomy and initiative, and we love ideas. Your main goal is lead generation, in other words doing everything needed to get people to our site and converting them into leads (downloads / demo requests) when they get there. After that our sales team take over. We need somebody who’s got the experience to start from scratch with the strategy, think big AND deliver on the nitty-gritty too.
You’ll be trusted to get the job done. First and foremost, we’re looking for somebody who is comfortable creating a strategy and executing it – you must be hands on!
The Finer Details
- Work with head of marketing / management to create marketing plan and then deliver it!
- Plan and execute digital marketing including SEO, PPC, email marketing, web and paid search with the goal of driving acquisition of new customers
- Everything paid search (Adwords, LinkedIn etc.) and social will be yours to look after. You’ll be starting *almost* from scratch, so you’ll define the strategy.
- You’ll write the ads and continually measure, A/B test, optimize and improve them to ensure effectiveness.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Continually develop brand and style and roll this out to the wider team to ensure content & messaging is consistent and up-to-date
- Create engaging and industry-relevant content, think blogs, case studies, whitepapers, ebooks, content downloads, web pages etc.
- Track all content distribution and report the results to stakeholders. Optimize and refine the content strategy based on results
- Generating engagement, traffic to website, and business leads from a varied assortment of content types (e.g. gated content / case study / testimonials)
- Email marketing knowledge / basic HTML skills (we live and breathe email, so you’ll need to be able to talk email and tinker with HTML to get emails / newsletters built and sent).
- Manage day-to-day activities e.g. our popular feature Friday videos, update our customer example gallery, write briefs, liaise with designers / coders, plan and promote webinars and events (when they’re back on!) etc.
- Experience using WordPress, Hupspot, Mailchimp
- Basic HTML abilities (very basic)
- Google Ads experience (creation & management)
- Be able to write stuff (blogs / whitepapers / webpages/ ads)
- A good eye for detail – anything you produce needs to look good!
- Creativity! We encourage you to try new things, come up with new ideas and try them!
- Ability to think on your feet, and learn fast
Nice to Haves
- Design skills (photoshop)
- Experience working in the email marketing world (brand or agency side)
- Google Adwords certification
As a company we’re based in London, but we are working remotely for the foreseeable future. We are happy to consider UK-based candidates with the possibility of being London-based or working remotely.
If you think you fit the bill, please get in touch. Don’t spend hours updating your CV if it’s not ready – wow us with a couple of paragraphs about your experience, about yourself, what makes you tick and why you’re interested (include a link to your LinkedIn profile too). Send your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org