At Kickdynamic, we are building the world’s leading email content personalization and automation platform for email marketers. Our mission is to provide our clients with automated email content creation solutions and then help them to leverage their CRM data to personalize this content at scale, repeatedly. Brands we are working with in this way are almost doubling their email sales and winning awards – and you could be the one leading this success!
Kickdynamic boasts an impressive portfolio of clients across a variety of industries. Clients include: ASOS, New Look, Ted Baker, Kate Spade, MatchesFashion, Staples, Travel Republic, icelolly.com, IHG and many more.
We are looking for the best talent to take advantage of this opportunity and be part of a fast-growing marketing tech company with an ambition to be the market leader and expand globally. A rare opportunity has arisen to join the team as their first dedicated Partner Manager in the UK.
This unique role will take our already successful partner network and build out our ecosystem of 50+ potential partners. These include ESPs, digital agencies, consultancies, tech partners and more.
The role will involve:
- Taking the mapped out partner network and onboard them into our ecosystem successfully
- Finding new partners to add to the network that we may not have found yet
- Enabling partners through education and evangelising the platform to win new business and make existing partners successful
- Be the primary point of contact for partners throughout the partner lifecycle
- Generate leads from our partners and work with the sales team on closing key deals
- Develop mutually-beneficial and trusting relationships with partners
- Achieve revenue targets and goals
You will be:
You will be naturally commercially-aware, curious and confident and have a passion for the marketing tech space. If you already know the email marketing world, that is a serious plus.
You will also have:
- Previous experience in a similar commercial role such as Partner Manager, Channel Manager, Alliances Manager or similar
- Proven knowledge of the digital agency landscape across the UK including agencies, management consultancies & smaller specialist partners
- Experience of the Email Marketing Technology space – or you may have worked with SaaS platforms such as: Marketing Automation, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, Web Analytics, e-Commerce – or you are brand side looking for a change!
- Curiosity – You are naturally curious and enjoy the process of learning about a business’ unique challenges and objectives and realise that matching those needs to a solution is what delivers sales success
- Ambition – You have big goals and a strong desire to be successful. You get stuff done, you are self-sufficient in doing so and you realise that hitting those big goals requires day to day, consistent commitment
- Loads of personality!
How to apply:
Send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sell yourself in the email. Wow us with your experience, personality and convince us you’re the one for the job.