At Kickdynamic, we are building the world’s leading email content personalization and automation platform for email marketers. Our mission is to provide our clients with automated email content creation solutions and then help them to leverage their CRM data to personalize this content at scale, repeatedly. Brands we are working with in this way are almost doubling their email sales and winning awards – and you could be the one leading this success!
Kickdynamic boasts an impressive portfolio of clients across a variety of industries. Clients include: ASOS, New Look, Ted Baker, Kate Spade, MatchesFashion, Staples, Travel Republic, icelolly.com, IHG and many more.
As an Account Manager you will be primarily responsible for owning and maintaining positive client relationships. We love our clients and they should love you too.
You will support clients in the strategic planning, implementation and execution of Open Time content automation, personalization and relevancy across all of their email marketing activity. This is a strategic, consultative type role that requires somebody with confidence, creativity and the drive to push brands to try new things and to be bold. In short, you’ll help brands send better email.
What does the role require day to day?
- Act as Consultant to our clients to ensure they achieve significant value from the Kickdynamic platform
- Ability to translate customer business objectives into effective use of the Kickdynamic platform
- Conceive, develop and execute client-specific email marketing strategies and present ideas to clients from initial onboarding and throughout their relationship with Kickdynamic
- Deliver platform training sessions and hands-on setup support to customers on the fly and in structured training sessions
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects in a fast-moving environment
- Strong understanding of email marketing and CRM
- Experience collating best practice examples for reporting to customers and input into client reviews, case studies, customer events and webinars
We want you to know your market, to know your customers and to suggest good ideas. We will then support you as you lead your customers in implementing those ideas.
What type of person are you and what is your working style?
As a company we are dynamic, confident, fun and pushing the boundaries of our industry. These qualities are important to us as a company and as a team. The ideal team member is confident, curious about technology, keen to drive success and a good communicator. We’re a small team so the ability to get stuck in to help out the team is a must.
What we offer:
This is a great role that will give you invaluable experience working with some of the most well-known brands in the world. You’ll have endless opportunities to grow your skill set too. As a team we host client dinners, workshops, podcasts, record videos, speak at events, we even hold our own industry events – you’ll have the opportunity to be involved with all of these.
How to apply:
Send an email directly to email@example.com
Sell yourself in the email. Wow us with your experience, personality and convince us you’re the one for the job.