At Kickdynamic, we are building the world’s leading email content personalization and automation platform for email marketers. Our mission is to provide our clients with automated email content creation solutions and then help them to leverage their CRM data to personalize this content at scale, repeatedly. Brands we are working with in this way are almost doubling their email sales and winning awards – and you could be the one leading this success!
Kickdynamic boasts an impressive portfolio of clients across a variety of industries. Clients include: ASOS, New Look, Ted Baker, Kate Spade, MatchesFashion, Staples, Travel Republic, icelolly.com, IHG and many more.
We are looking for the best sales talent to take advantage of this opportunity and be part of a fast-growing marketing tech company with an ambition to be the market leader and expand globally.
- Identify relevant markets, engage prospects with strategic insight, qualification, discovery, demo, business case development, negotiation, objection handling and closing – all against a contracted revenue target
- Manage multiple prospects through a clearly defined sales process from lead through to close; outbound prospecting is key – cold calling is required
- You’re comfortable setting up and running demos singlehandedly
- You’re comfortable working with multiple stakeholders within a business from CMO, CRM manager and email designer – you need to sell the right solution that they all need. You’ll enjoy the challenge of identifying prospective companies and managing an outbound prospecting process
- You understand how to lead a very strategic sales process, adding value to the prospect as well as not being afraid to challenge them by leading with a unique point of view
- You are able to quantify the benefits of the Kickdynamic platform through business case development
- You’re a pro at cold calling and supporting your activities with tactical communications
- You listen. You’ll understand a prospective customer’s challenges, pains and needs and match those to the Kickdynamic platform
- You understand the critical importance of building a strong and clear pipeline. You know your deals inside out so that you can move them through the pipeline and be accountable for forecasting
- You’ll be ambitious, proactive and willing to learn
- You’ll seek feedback at every opportunity from leaders, peers, colleagues and clients to continuously improve
Successful applicants will have:
- You have a proven track record of sales success in a software sales environment against a £ contracted revenue target
- Curiosity – You are naturally curious and enjoy the process of learning about a business’ unique challenges and objectives and realise that matching those needs to a solution is what delivers sales success
- Ambition – You have big goals and a strong desire to be successful. You get stuff done, you are self-sufficient in doing so and you realise that hitting those big goals requires day to day, consistent commitment
- Loads of personality!
How to apply:
Send an email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sell yourself in the email. Wow us with your experience, personality and convince us you’re the one for the job.